By combining our notary, courier, and shipping services, we can notarize your documents, deliver them same-day to the Montana Secretary of State for apostille, and then ship them anywhere in the world on your behalf.
While only the Secretary of State’s office can attach an apostille to a document, Helena Express can handle the entire process for you. It’s one less thing for you to worry about, and we come to you on your schedule.
Schedule a notary for a weekday morning and we can have your documents finished and shipped that same afternoon (dependent on Secretary of State availability). Apostille only available for documents originating from or notarized in Montana.
- Notarization or certified copy: $10 per document, copies are 25 cents per page (first page free)
- Travel fee: $10 per appointment
- Apostille agent fee: $30 plus $12 for each additional document
- Secretary of State processing fee: Included in agent fee
- Document mailing/shipping: see below or contact us. We’ll find you the best option for your situation.
For example, to notarize and apostille a document (any number of pages), you’d pay a flat $50 fee. Two documents would be $72. More than two documents in one appointment qualify for a fee discount, but expect to pay at minimum $12 each.
Price includes express courier to the Montana State Capitol to affix the apostille. You can have finished documents delivered back to you same-day, or purchase shipping from us.
We can send your documents almost anywhere in the world. We don’t charge any fees or markup for shipping. You pay normal retail prices, just like you would at a Post Office, UPS Store, or FedEx location. Tracking included.
We offer the following services:
- Helena Express Same-Day Courier: Guaranteed delivery anywhere in the greater Helena area. Click here for details.
- UPS Next Day Air
- FedEx Express Overnight
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Guaranteed 1-2 day delivery, $28.75 flat rate envelope
- FedEx Express 2Day: Guaranteed delivery in two days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Delivery in two business days
- USPS Priority Mail: 1 to 3 days, $9.65 flat rate envelope
- FedEx Express Saver: Three days
- UPS 3 Day Select: Three days
- USPS Ground Advantage: 2 to 5 days, under 4 ounces is $4.75 to $5.25
- USPS First-Class Mail: 1 to 5 days, no tracking, $0.66 to $4.23 depending on document weight and size
- FedEx International Priority: 1 to 3 day delivery to over 220 countries, delivery day depends on destination country
- UPS Worldwide Express: Next day to Canada and Mexico, 2 days to Europe and Latin America, 2-3 days to Asia, delivery by noon
- UPS Worldwide Saver: Next day to Canada and Mexico, 2 days to Europe and Latin America, 2-3 days to Asia
- USPS Priority Mail Express International, 3 to 5 days, $54.75 to $75.55 flat rate (varies by destination)
- FedEx International Economy: 2 to 5 days, delivery day depends on destination
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 2 days to Canada, 3-4 to Europe, 4-5 to Asia and Latin America
- USPS Priority Mail International, 6 to 10 days, $30.35 to $44.80 flat rate (varies by destination)
- USPS First-Class Package International Service: $15.75 to $19.50 (price is for under 8 ounces, varies by destination and weight)
- USPS First-Class Mail International, no tracking, $1.50 to $16.54 (varies by document weight, size, and destination)
You can choose to add extra insurance, signature on delivery, and other services to most shipments. For USPS shipments, we also offer Certified Mail, Registered Mail, and Restricted Delivery options to help ensure your documents stay safe and get to the right person. Most shipping options include up to $100 of insurance.