For a fee, Helena Express can provide a temporary mailing address that you can have a package or letter mailed to. Our couriers will then deliver your mail wherever and whenever you need it.
Uses for the Mail Relay service
- You live somewhere else but plan on spending a few days in Helena, and while you’re here you need to receive an important package
- You live “off grid” without mail service but need something delivered
- You’re currently living under a bridge and your family or a friend wants to send a care package
What you need
To use our Mail Relay service, you’ll need the following:
- Contact information: ideally your name, phone number, and email address. If you don’t have phone or internet service, you can designate a representative for us to contact if we need to.
- A way to clearly describe the delivery location. A street address, GPS coordinates, or FixPhrase is preferred.
- The tracking code for the item (not required at time of service request, just tell us when you know it) or the approximate date of delivery.
- The date and time you want your item delivered. If there’s a delay and we can’t deliver when you want, we’ll contact you and ask what you want us to do.
- Some method to pay the delivery fee. We can accept cash, checks (local only), credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer, prepaid Visa cards, PayPal, Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and more. We can process most payments over the phone; if the service is not completed (your item doesn’t arrive at our mailbox in a reasonable time), you’ll automatically receive a refund. For cash or check, you’ll need to pay the agreed-upon fee at time of delivery. If you don’t pay, we may return your item to the sender.
How to request Mail Relay service
Because our online system can’t process all the complex situations this service is intended for, please call us at (406) 389-8988 to request Mail Relay service.