Mailing and Shipping
We can mail via the United States Postal Service using a variety of services:
- First Class letters, large envelopes, and postcards, with limited tracking
- First Class Package Service with tracking and delivery confirmation (smaller packages up to 1 pound)
- Priority Mail envelopes and packages up to 70 pounds
- Priority Express Mail envelopes and packages up to 70 pounds
- Certified Mail and Registered Mail service on First Class Mail and Priority Mail, with optional electronic return receipts sent to your email on request
- Media Mail for cheap shipping of books, video, and audio (Learn more)
Helena Express can also ship via UPS or FedEx. Unlike most online shipping services, you don’t need a UPS or FedEx account.
- UPS Next Day Air A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3-Day Select
- UPS Ground
- FedEx First Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2 Day A.M.
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground
Helena Express can notarize documents too! We’ll come to wherever you want (in the Helena area) and get your important documents stamped and signed. Our notaries are licensed, bonded, and insured.
For added convenience, we can notarize and mail your documents at the same time.
We charge $10 per notarization plus a travel fee that’s usually $10.
Note: The travel fee is an amount not determined by law. We are not licensed to practice law. We are not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.
When you need fast delivery of packages or papers, Helena Express can help. We charge a rate based on calculated distance and time, not weight or size. We deliver to anywhere in the greater Helena area, even to locations without a street address. Tracking included at no charge, and you can download our free app to see the exact GPS-based delivery location.
For a fee, Helena Express can provide a temporary mailing address that you can have a package or letter mailed to. Our couriers will then deliver your mail wherever and whenever you need it.
Our Mail Relay service might be useful if…
- You live somewhere else but plan on spending a few days in Helena, and while you’re here you need to receive an important package
- You live “off grid” without mail service but need something delivered
- You’re currently in a van down by the river and your family or a friend wants to send a care package
We use calibrated and inspected scales to ensure accurate postage. If, for whatever reason, you need to weigh something, we can determine a precise weight for you. Our scales are accurate to 0.1 ounces (0.006 lbs), can handle up to 150 pounds, are NTEP certified, and are regularly inspected and calibrated by the State of Montana’s official metrology lab.
Depending on your location, we’ll typically charge $5-10 to come to you and help you weigh stuff on our scale. For an extra $10 we can give you a notarized certificate of fact that your item is a certain weight.